– LMC is based on four classifications: A, AA, AAA, & Master
– Each club will commit to deliver official score results to the Lapua Monarch Cup Board (LMCB) within 10 calendar days after the championship. (LMCB).
– Each major championship will have a match Director as per decision of the host Club.
– Jury of honor will be named by the host club for each major championship (One member per country at least).
– LMC will not charge an entry fee.
– LMC is totally separated for internal club decisions in regards to the match organization and prize awarding criteria.
– LMCB will post score standing on the official web page (www.lapuamonarchcup.com), 2 weeks after each major series.
– Each LMC major match championship daily schedule is defined by the host club authority.
– LMC is for the shooters and for the shooter’s clubs.
– Each host club must take the needed measures to verify a shooter’s applicabe classification. If for any reason a dispute takes place to define a shooter’s classification. Jury of honor will make the final decision
Cash Awards per Category (Master, AAA, AA, & A)
LMC Championship Ring
Award for 40/40
Total prizes in Cash, Ring, and Trophies – $25,000
Requirements to Host Major Championship
– Host club must assist shooters from other countries with travels tips, accommodations, lodging, etc.
– Host club must promote match as one of the year’s “Major Championship” in the Lapua Monarch Cup North American Championship Series.
– Update match standings/results and promote match before, during and after on social media.
– At least 120 shot match must be performed.
– The host club contribution for future prizes is to be determine.
– Begin Match with top shooters in Lapua Monarch Cup standing, shooting together and re-squad after each individual match to have the top aggregate shooters shooting together (starting on relay 1 with accommodations for top shooters spotting for each Other).
– The LMC board will have the final word to approve or disapprove the hosting of a major match.